1. Apply Apple watch fitted to your non-shooting wrist.
2. Open the ShotDoctor app.
3. Go to settings and select your non-shooting hand (Guide Hand).
4. Turn Makes/Miss OFF.
5. Tap DONE and select From Shooting, Rookie level.
6. Imitate a normal shot without a ball or basket. Use both hands.
7. Make the ShotDoctor respond. Sound and vibration.
8. Figure out how to use it correctly before using a ball and basket. Allow 2-3 seconds between shots.
Google images of players like Michael Jordan, Klay Thompson, James Harden, JJ Reddick, Devin Booker, Steve Nash, Doug McDermott and Bradley Beal to see what perfect shooting form looks like.